Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox! #2



This idea was borrowed from The Story Siren.


    In my mailbox this week was:


                   I Won:

 
On a Dark Wing 
 
I won this from the On a Dark Wing  tour!. Jordan Dane signed it and even sent me a bag of Abbey's favorite snacks too! How cool was that!
 
Chosen By Blood (Para-Ops, #1) 
 
I won Chosen By Blood  from the Dark Faerie Tales Blog. It was signed by Virna Depaul!
 


I won this Earth Tree Pendant from Eleri Stone's Blog. It  represents Yggradsil, the world tree of Norse mythology. Isn't it awesome?                    



       E-book to review:


Touch of Frost


Awesome Story! It'll be available on February 1st.



                   Bought!:


Hidden (Women of the Otherworld)


Hidden by Kelley Armstrong.  I didn't think it was ever going to get here! 



That's What I recieved this week. What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. I'm very curious about the Virna DePaul book, I haven't read any for now

    ReplyDelete