Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Sunday Read!

Today I'm reading Animal Magnetism.
It is a Berkley book by Jill Shalvis.


Animal Magnetism (Animal, #1)

From the back of the book:

This Alpha Male is going to bring out
her wild side...

Sunshine, Idaho, is a small and sunny town--
the perfect home for man and beast. Well maybe
not for man, as pilot-for-hire Brady Miller
discovers when his truck is rear-ended by what
appears to be Noah's Ark.

As the co-owner of the town's only kennel, Lilah
Young has good reason to be distracted behind
the wheel--there are puppies, a piglet, and a
duck in her jeep. But she doesn't find it hard to
focus on the sexy, gorgeous stranger she's
collided with.

Lilah has lived in Sunshine all her life, and
though Brady is just passing through, he has
her abandoning her instincts and giving in to a
primal desire. It's Brady's nature to resist being
tied down, but there's something about Lilah
and her menagerie--both animal and human--
that keeps him coming back for more...  


Have you read Animal Magnetism? I'm on the
first chapter and it is hilarious so far!!!

That's my Sunday read.

What are you reading today? 



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading His Bride for The Taking by Sandra Hyatt. I enjoy her books. It's a category romance but that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of her books yet! I'll have to give her a try. :)

      Delete