Friday, August 31, 2012

More Free Kindle Books!

I found some Free goodies on Amazon and I wanted to share my treasures with you!

These are Kindle books sometimes what is offered on Kindle is available for free at Barnes and Noble also so if you don't have a Kindle but have the Nook you can check there or download the free app from Amazon. It works great! That's what I use. :-)

If you see something that you like, just click on the link below the picture. That will take you to it's Amazon page. You can read the synopsis and purchase it there!

As always please double check the prices before clicking the purchase button! The prices change quickly and without notice.

I like all sorts of books so there should be something here for everyone!


Happy Shelf Stocking and please share the information with others that might want a chance to stock there shelves too!





This is the first book in the Forest Ridge series by Rosemary Indra. This romance series is about fire fighters. I reviewed her third book Everlasting Love last week and it was great. There were only 109 pages but they were jam packed with plot. You can read my review here. I can't wait to read this one!


Five (Elemental Enmity, #1)Pyxis: The Discovery (Pyxis, #1)

             Five                      Pyxis

Her Italian MillionaireJust the Way I Like ItTexas Outlaw

Her Italian Millionaire  Just the way I like It  Texas Outlaw


AfterlifeA Hidden Fire (Elemental Mysteries Book #1)

       Afterlife                A Hidden Fire


Hog Wild (An Erotic Three Pigs Twisted Fairy Tale)Anna's Strength

        Hog Wild          Anna's Strength    
CrackedThe Tycoon's Revenge

         Cracked         Tycoon's Revenge





See anything that you like?

Stock up. They are free! :-)


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment