Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!




I wanted to take the time to say thank you. I know that I read many different genres that do not always interest each of you. My posts may not always be the most interesting. I appreciate those of you who read them anyway. I am especially thankful for those of you who take the time to comment!

I feel for those of you who have to work on this day that used to be a holiday. Know that I will not be one of the people who are responsible for making you work. I am appalled at all of the stores and their extended shopping hours. While I like a deal as much as the next person, I feel that Friday is soon enough for shopping!  I will be home with my family spending quality time with them where you should also be.

I wish you all a safe, happy, healthy, hopeful holiday full of food, fun, friends and family, and many wonderful things to be thankful for. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment