Thursday, April 18, 2013

In My Mailbox



This meme was created by The Story Siren.



I recently received:


Paperbacks for Review:





                           



E books for Review:





                            






                            


Paperbacks that I purchased:





Elain Pardie thought being mated to three wolf shifters was the best thing that ever happened to her despite its toll on her nerves. As her adopted family grows, however, so do her troubles. And unexpected guests before her wedding bring answers, and even more questions, about her past.


Ain, Brodey, and Cail Lyall never expected to find their One, the woman to complete them. Now that they have, it turns out they have more in common with her than they thought. Despite their claim on her body and heart, it looks like they’ll have the fight of their life to hold on to her.

Elain’s life has gotten crazier than she ever thought it could between dealing with revelations and wedding plans. The distant past is catching up with them, and now it’s up to Elain and her three mates to stand up to a ruthless man bent on revenge.






What have you gotten lately?


Thank you for commenting! Don't forget to enter the Comment Incentive Giveaway. The link can be found at the top of the page!

11 comments:

  1. i got a prize i won but it's a recent one.... i'm afraid about some other that still haven't arrived like my birthday present.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, it seems to take them forever. :( I got the notice that it was shipped so hopefully it will be there soon!

      Delete
    2. normally it must be there maximum 30 days after the shipping date so not sure if teh limit has been reached or not but if you see it comes too close and i don't confirm i received it better to tell them when we still can.
      ( the otheri'm waiting for is a book from an author because it's the only way for me to get it ç_ç and she contacted me around the same time so i don't know if it has shipped already or not but i'm starting to stress)

      i got the clockwork princess ( so i just need book 1 and 2 now^^) and i should get the digital copy of matchplay soon to have it in common^^ ( even if teh format differ)

      Delete
  2. OO some on there that I havent heard of! I will have to add those. I actually just bought this week Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, I keep hearing good things about this book at least. :) Mixed reviews on the second. Also Cinder and I actually found a few at goodwill. I try to buy most books from stores to help out the authors when i can but sometimes I cant pass up an 89 cent book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beautiful disaster was also recommended to me ..; at first i wasn't sure i kept thinking it was going to be sad, a drama but i was told it has an happy end so i've added it on my wishlist ( though i'm still a little unsure)

      Delete
    2. Theres alot of angst in it. I started it last night and am about half way through it. There's alot of up and downs where you kinda want to smack the characters but I still want to see what happens.

      Delete
    3. I Loved Beautiful Disaster. It was filled with ups and downs but that's what life is like. It does have a happy ending though!

      Delete
  3. This week I won an ARC of The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe. It is her debut young adult novel. I have read some of her adult novels (Queen of Dragons and The Treasure Keeper) and look forward to reading this YA book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that's on my wish list. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been picking up hardcovers for my shelves of books that I love. Being going to Half Price Books and picking up a bunch of great sounding books on the clearance shelves. I currently have several hundred waiting on my shelves LOL My motto, "No book is left behind!" LOL Now my problem is to decide which one to read first!

    ReplyDelete