Monday, September 23, 2013

Release Day ~ TheBillionaire's Best Friend by Christina Tetreault

image


BLURB

Despite a wonderful family, a career she loves, and great friends, a void has existed in Lauren McDonald’s life ever since her best friend Callie married billionaire Dylan Talbot. Although they have remained close, Lauren and Callie now lead very different lives, that is until Lauren meets wealthy CEO Kevin Walsh. Lauren believes he could be the man who will help make her life whole again. That is until the night Nathaniel Callahan, her high school sweetheart and the one man she has always loved, shows up.

Although Nate ended things with Lauren before heading off to The Naval Academy and his life with the Marines, and he never stopped loving her. Now 15 years later he is back to correct the mistake he made all those years ago.

With Nate back in town, Lauren must decide between the man who promises her the world and the man who has the power to crush her heart again.



image


image


BUY LINKS:
iTunes / Amazon / B&N / Kobo






image


RELATED BOOKS (in reading order)


The Teacher's Billionaire (ALWAYS FREE):



The Billionaire Playboy



The Billionaire Princess

Amazon / B&N  / iTunes


AUTHOR LINKS:

Facebook / Amazon / Twitter / Website



Thank you for commenting! Don't forget to enter the Comment Incentive Giveaway. The link can be found at the top of the page!

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with any of the mentioned authors, pages, book sellers, etc... The provided Links are simply given to ease your curiosity should you want more information. I'm not compensated in any way for giving you this information or for any adds, banners etc.... I share what I want when the mood suits me. :-) Any books that I review were purchased by me unless otherwise noted. Giveaway prizes for tours that I take part in are provided by the author or publisher unless otherwise stated.

6 comments:

  1. I will check if i can find the first book free in pdf because it could be a good series for me. the summary of this is tempting at least^^ so i will see ( because i do prefer paranormal at the moment ^^;;)

    thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When don't we prefer paranormal? ;)

      Delete
    2. sometimes i'm more in a romantic suspense mood^^ yes it does happen

      Delete
    3. As you know, I read in moods too but I'm always up for a good paranormal. lol!

      Delete
  2. It definitely sounds good! I'll grab the freebie and check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete